Change company details
Please note: To lodge documents with ASIC, we require you to provide us with your company corporate key. If you do not have the corporate key for your company, please contact ASIC on 1300 300 630.
$30.00 – 1 change + $10 for each additional change
For example you select – 1) Change all addresses & 2) Appoint officeholders and/or cease officeholders Total Cost = $40.00 or
1) Change all addresses & 2) Appoint officeholders and/or cease officeholders & 4) change in member(s) shareholding Total Cost = $50.00
New address to be applied to one or more purposes ie. registered office, Principal place of business, Residential address for officeholders and members
2) Appoint/cease officeholder
Appoint a new director and/or secretary. Cease a director and/or secretary
3) Change of Name - officeholders/membersNotify a name change of an individual or organisation with one or more roles in the company.
4) Changes to members registerNotify of changes to shareholding. Increase/decrease in number of shares held by member. Cease an existing member. Appoint new member
5) Change to Share structure
Where there is a change to the company share structure eg as a result of the issue or cancellation of shares.
6) Special purpose company statusThe company has commenced or ceased status as one of the following special purpose company designations; Home unit company, Superannuation trustee company, For charitable purposes only.
Deregistration of Company
Please note: To lodge for deregistration of company with ASIC, we require you to provide us with your company corporate key. If you do not have the corporate key for your company, please contact ASIC on 1300 300 630.
Make sure you apply for deregistration at least two weeks before your annual review fee due date.
If the notice isn’t published before the review fee is due, you will need to pay the fee before you can deregister your company.
You can apply for voluntary deregistration if you fulfil these requirements;all members of the company agree to deregister
- the company is not conducting business
- the company’s assets are worth less than $1000
- the company has no outstanding liabilities (e.g. debts)
- the company is not involved in any legal proceedings
- the company has paid all fees and penalties payable to ASIC.
Cost includes: Lodgement of application for ASIC approval.
Then, if your application is approved by ASIC, you will also receive notification to confirm your company’s impending deregistration. ASIC publish a notice on ASIC’s Published notices website. Two months after the notice has been published, your company may be deregistered. You will receive a confirmation notice.
Additional services offered to clients:
If you authorise EZI Business Registration to act as your company’s ASIC agent, additional services can be offered. Additional services include but not limited to –
- Issuing annual company statements including invoice
- Change company name
- Resignation of officeholder
- Change company name reservation, extension of name reservation
- Change to ultimate holding company
- Statement in relation to company solvency
- Request for correction to company details.